Sunday 30 May 2010

MCM and Betrayal

I'm quite excited. I have the house to myself until tomorrow evening, which will be the first time I've been left alone in the house overnight. Of course, I'm a little nervous... but I can handle it.
Besides, I've been left with tonnes of food; how can I not be happy?!?
MCM Expo yesterday was brilliant; it started of a little dry because of all the queing and foot-pain, but in the end it turned out to be a fantastic day. I did my first cosplay of a random un-named schoolgirl, since my original plan to cosplay as Miku Hatsune failed (didn't have enough money dammit). It was so embarassing; running through my town with two friends in cosplay just so we could be at the train station in time! We got some right looks... oh well. I'd gladly do it again.
I'm happy because I didn't spend too much money; last year I spent almost £50... on what, I don't know. This year I spent about £35 including my train ticket, plus I bought everything I said I wanted to. For the first time ever, someone has drawn me my OC, Adoriana! Woo! I've never had anyone good draw her for me so I'm really pleased. It only cost me a fiver too. And I also bought four pens of different thicknesses so er, I can use those. Obviously. And then the usual, Pocky, Hi-chew in grape flavour, Hello Panda (which I actually like more than Pocky...) and a really, really cute ring.Look! It's me with Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran! Woo!

At the moment, I'm watching football. It's Japan vs England, and despite being British... I badly want Japan to win! I am a betrayer! It was going really well until the second half, in which Japanese players accidentally scored own goals (T_T), Tulio and... some dude who I can't remember. This has got to be the first game I've got really in to for ages, probably since the last World Cup. Ha, some of the Japanese players are really hot. English players... I mean come on... Wayne Rooney? I have one thing to say and it's to his mother:"BAD WOMB. BAD, BAD WOMB."
Anyway, Japan lost. Not happy. Damn you England. I'm moving, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment